Low Back Pain Research Study
IS LOW BACK PAIN SLOWING YOU DOWN?
If you have had low back pain for 3 months or more, you may be interested in learning more about a clinical research trial that is being conducted to evaluate an investigational medication for the treatment of low back pain.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are 18 to 75 years of age
- Have had low back pain for over 3 months
- Have to use pain medication to ease your pain
Study Volunteers May:
- Be provided research related medical care and medication at no cost
- Be reimbursed for time and travel
We are actively seeking volunteers for this study.